|Publish date :|
|Address||The Therapy Centre, 33 The Parade, Roath, Cardiff, CF24 3AD, WALES, UK.|
|Social Links :|
|Contact Name||Richard D'Souza|
|Click to Call - Phone No||07738938197|
|Tag:||hypnosis Cardiff, hypnotherapist Cardiff, Hypnotherapy Cardiff|
Richard J D’Souza is a senior NHS registered Hypnotherapist for Hypnotherapy Cardiff. He specialises in depression, anxiety, stress, panic attacks, phobias, weight loss, and stop smoking treatments.
Richard J. D’Souza (B.A. Hons., P.G.C.E., D.C. Hyp.) has practised hypnotherapy and stress management in Cardiff since 1997 and is one of the local area’s most experienced practitioners. He has offered stress management to local government, private companies and clients and has featured in local media.
He has a senior qualification in hypnotherapy by the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), a featured therapist of the Hypnotherapy Association (HA) and a registered member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Richard is also a therapist approved by the NHS Trust of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners. He fully insured and CRB checked.
Whether you are seeking to change your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, values or aspects of your behaviour, his professional non-judgemental approach will help you:
– Manage your stress and anxiety issues including IBS & insomnia
– Enhance your sports & exam performance
– Cease smoking & reduce your weight
– Overcome your fears, phobias, panic attacks & self-doubts
– Treat your symptoms of depression, bereavement & negative emotions
– Break your unwanted habits, obsessions and compulsions
– Build your self-confidence and self-esteem
– Turn your negative past events into positive learning experiences
– Treat your sexual problems, improve your relationships & heal your recovery from a broken one
– Help your child with their habits, anxiety & confidence issues
The Therapy Centre has free parking. Home visits are available.